ProductCampRTPTM 2016 Fall Meeting
None of us is as strong as all of us.
But we won’t all fit in a conference room. Who do we invite to join our team?
Everyone has strengths and weaknesses but our success in business is dependent on our ability to find opportunities to use our strengths and minimize our weaknesses.
This program is designed to help you find the people you need to be a success.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
|Tuesday — September 13, 2016
5:30m – 9:30pm
|*** LOCATION ***
The RTP Frontier,
800 Park Office Drive,
Durham, NC 27513
Innovate or die! But how do you innovate as a sole entrepreneur or as part of a large company? How do we take chances when failure can devastate our career or our company?
Since 2009, ProductCampRTPTM has been working to bring those with great ideas together with those that know how to bring ideas to market.
Past keynote speakers include:
- US Dept. of Transportation’s Former CIO, Nitan Pradhan
- GlaxoSmithKline’s Former President of GSM, Dr. David Pulman
- SAS Institute’s Executive Vice President, Armistead Sapp
- Cree’s Vice President of Engineering and Sales, Mark McClear
Join local and international thought leaders as we explore and rejuvenate the body, mind and soul of the innovator.Check out our long history
What is an Un-Conference?
Rather than having only pre-scheduled speakers, anyone who is interested in leading a session can submit a proposal. Proposed sessions will be voted on by the ProductCamp participants with the most popular sessions getting on the event schedule. Registered participants will view the abstracts for the presentations prior to the event so that they can vote on which presentations they want to hear at the ProductCampRTPTM event on Saturday morning.
- Product Owner’s Kanban: I put that sh*t on everything!
- How to be market-driven when your company is customer-driven
- MVP, Product-Market Fit, Whole Product? Coming up with practical answers.
- How to Think Strategically
- Disruption of the Traditional Management Model and Impact on Innovation Management
- Applying Big Data to Know – Exactly – Now.
- Adobe Digital Storytelling Session
- Product Managers as Creative and Innovative Leaders
- From Ideas to Action: An Intrapreneur’s Guide to Thriving in the Enterprise
- Not An Afterthought: Interweaving Measurement Into User Stories
- Agile beyond software
- Product Managers and Customer Success Managers – How to scale the Voice of the Customer to Optimize your Roadmap
2016 ProductCampTM Spring Unconference
VP and GM of Lenovo eCommerce, Ajit Sivadasan
2016 Keynote Speaker: Ajit Sivadasan, VP and GM of Lenovo eCommerce — Biography
Other topics include:
This event is entirely free to attend thanks to the help of Sponsors!!!