ProductCampRTPTM Fall 2018
Sept 26, 2018, NCSU Hunt Library
Doors open at 5PM, Event starts at 5:30PM
Join us for our 10th Annual Fall event as we dive into why consumers do what they do. The event is free, we will feed you dinner and it is open to all including product managers and young professionals. We’ll have a fireside chat with award-winning consumer psychologist and strategy consultant for Fortune 50 companies, Dr. Michael Barbera, and a professional networking night.
Michael Barbera is a Fortune 50 consumer psychologist and strategy consultant, angel investor and award-winning business strategist. He is a business psychologist who is involved in both practical and academic endeavors. His areas of practice are consumer behavior, consumer emotions, social psychology, decision-making, brand management, and marketing and long-term business strategies. His clients can be found on the Fortune 50 list, ABC’s Shark Tank and Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing.
|Wed, September 26, 2018
*** LOCATION ***
NCSU Hunt Library
Innovate or die! But how do you innovate as a sole entrepreneur or as part of a large company? How do we take chances when failure can devastate our career or our company?
Since 2009, ProductCampRTPTM has been working to bring those with great ideas together with those that know how to bring ideas to market.
Past keynote speakers include:
- Serial Entrepreneur, Founder of HowStuffWorks.com, Marshall Brain
- US Dept. of Transportation’s Former CIO, Nitan Pradhan
- GlaxoSmithKline’s Former President of GSM, Dr. David Pulman
- SAS Institute’s Executive Vice President, Armistead Sapp
- Cree’s Vice President of Engineering and Sales, Mark McClear
- VP and GM of Lenovo eCommerce, Ajit Sivadasan
Join local and international thought leaders as we explore and rejuvenate the body, mind and soul of the innovator.Check out our long history
What is an Un-Conference?
Rather than having only pre-scheduled speakers, anyone who is interested in leading a session can submit a proposal. Proposed sessions will be voted on by the ProductCamp participants with the most popular sessions getting on the event schedule. Registered participants will view the abstracts for the presentations prior to the event so that they can vote on which presentations they want to hear at the ProductCampRTPTM event on Saturday morning.
ProductCampRTPTM Fall 2017
You are invited to our ProductCampRTP Fall Event ProductCampRTP™.
Bill Davis to Keynote Fall ProductcampRTP™!!
Bill Davis brings a broad background and a wide variety of experience to his clients. During his 28 year career in the telecommunications industry with Southern Bell, AT&T and Lucent Technologies, he held leadership assignments in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Training & Education, Total Quality Management, Human Resources, Organizational Development and Program Management, in numerous locations throughout the Southeastern and Northeastern US.
ProductCampRTPTM Spring 2017
Marshall Brain to Keynote 2017 ProductCampRTP Spring Conference
Marshall is a serial entrepreneur, father of four teenagers, Founder of HowStuffWorks.com, Director of the Engineering Entrepreneurs Program at NCSU, Author of more than a dozen books, Host of the National Geographic show “Factory Floor”, Entrepreneur, Futurist, Speaker, Consultant, Mentor.
Learn more about him at www.MarshallBrain.com
ProductCampRTPTM 2016 Fall Meeting
Markets change, technologies change, businesses change. Shouldn’t the way we manage products change?
But instead of making haphazard changes and hope they work out, perhaps we should take a look at what we have learned in the past.
Join us as top trainer John Mansour of Proficientz and successful entrepreneur, Todd Olson, CEO of Pendo, and Rajiv Kaul, Co-founder of Intelligaia, join forces to help us explore the evolving roles of product management for the organization and the individual.
- The Evolution of B2B Product Management – From Tactical Products to Strategic Solutions
- The Evolution of the Role of a Product Manager
- New Journey – Product Managers’ Design Canons for Success
The program starts at 6pm but come early and enjoy networking with your peers over beers and bites at 5:30pm.
|Tuesday — September 13, 2016
5:30m – 9:30pm
|*** LOCATION ***
The RTP Frontier,
800 Park Office Drive,
Durham, NC 27513
|2016 ProductCampTM Spring Unconference|
VP and GM of Lenovo eCommerce, Ajit Sivadasan
2016 Keynote Speaker: Ajit Sivadasan, VP and GM of Lenovo eCommerce — Biography
Other topics include:
- Product Owner’s Kanban: I put that sh*t on everything!
- How to be market-driven when your company is customer-driven
- MVP, Product-Market Fit, Whole Product? Coming up with practical answers.
- How to Think Strategically
- Disruption of the Traditional Management Model and Impact on Innovation Management
- Applying Big Data to Know – Exactly – Now.
- Adobe Digital Storytelling Session
- Product Managers as Creative and Innovative Leaders
- From Ideas to Action: An Intrapreneur’s Guide to Thriving in the Enterprise
- Not An Afterthought: Interweaving Measurement Into User Stories
- Agile beyond software
- Product Managers and Customer Success Managers – How to scale the Voice of the Customer to Optimize your Roadmap
This event is entirely free to attend thanks to the help of Sponsors!!!