ProductCampRTP 7th Annual Conference
Innovate or die! But how do you innovate as a sole entrepreneur or as part of a large company? How do we take chances when failure can devastate our career or our company? Join local and international thought leaders as we explore and rejuvenate the body, mind and soul of the innovator.
The all day conference on April 11th brings together innovators, product designers, developers, managers and marketers to help you navigate the perilous path from ideation to commercialization.
Whether you are looking to spark new ideas, make new connections and find ways to bring existing ones to market, this conference is worth its weight in gold.
Topics for Spring Conference Announced!
- Agile Marketing Delivers Handsome Dividends and ROI
- Product Simulation, Innovation & Optimization
- Intentional Networking: Three Tips to Word of Mouth Marketing Greatness
- Turning Data into Dollars
- Strategic Roadmaps vs. Product Roadmaps – Why You Need Both
- Measuring Success as a Product Owner
- Product Development Research…Are You Doing It Right?
- Customer Loyalty Revelations from the World of Neurological Marketing
- Product management when the whole world changes; bringing IBM Watson to market
- Mobile 404 : What May Be Missing from your Mobile-First Stories & Epics
- Replacing a $3 trillion dollar ecosystem and the power of collaborative innovation
- What’s your Culture like Dude?
|2015 ProductCampRTP keynoted by:
Dr. David Pulman
Saturday, April 11th